Back to school season is already here and with it comes some last minute traveling before hitting the books. Plus, it’s just nice to get away from the daily grind, whether it be work or school, before autumn arrives and the cold weather sets in.
When traveling, I think leggings are much more comfortable than jeans and more covered than a dress. I’ve heard that maxi dresses are great, but I’m not a fan, and it’s a bit too breezy for my liking. My ideal travel outfit would be a nice oversized tee, leggings, white keds, a beanie if I have a bad hair day, and a circle scarf in case I get cold.
Instead of playing it safe with basic black leggings, why not try out different patterns, colors, and styles? There are so many different looks, I can’t get enough!
It’s pretty simple to mix and match outfits to go with leggings. For solid color leggings, a patterned or printed top would be awesome. While for patterned leggings, a simple solid color top will suffice. Some say that leggings are not a replacement for pants, but as long as you keep your bum covered, it’s fine with me. It’s all about the confidence in what you wear that really makes the outfit pop.
My faves are the printed pink leggings and the graffiti leggings…so HOT!
From the left, top row:
- Missguided print leggings $13
- Wet Seal Gold Latex Leggings $19
- Charlotte Russe People’s Liberation Graffiti Leggings $33
- American Apparel Nylon Tricot Leggings $34
- Charlotte Russe Footless Liquid Leggings $15
From the left, bottom row:
- Charlotte Russe Tribal Leggings $13
- H&M Leopard Leggings- Turquoise
- H&M Leopard Leggings-Purple
- Forever 21 Groovy Tulip Leggings $12