Microsoft is officially offering the trial version of MS Office 2013 Professional Plus. Downloaded software is same as what you will get in paid/retail package. So, it is full version with all the features and you don’t miss out feature which is available in a paid package.
Steps to Download Microsoft Office Professional 2013:
- Login to your Account(Outlook or Hotmail or Windows Live)
- Then go to Microsoft Office 2013 Download Page(Click Here).
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click GET STARTED NOW button.
- Now you will be redirected to a page where you have to fill a form(where most of the details will be filled previously) and you have to select the version which you want to download(Either 32-Bit or 64-Bit).You also need to choose your role in your primary role in your company or organisation(Choose other if you don’t want to specify anything).
- Now you will redirected to a page where you get a unique product key.
- Copy the key to clipboard and then choose your language and hit the DOWNLOAD button.
- Now an ISO image will start downloading to your PC.
- Microsoft Office 2013 is not compatible with Windows XP and Vista.
- Your PC must be either Windows 8 or windows 7 to experience office 2013.
In a Nutshell:
- To download office 2013 login into your outlook/hotmail/live account and go to this page.
- Scroll down to bottom and hit get started now.
- Then select your version and continue.
- After that you will be redirected to Product key page.
- Copy the product key and hit download.Your download will begin.