Secret Santa Revelation

The petite blogging community has grown enormously over the past year and several petites participated in a Secret Santa Exchange through Elfster to make our network stronger and more personal.

Since we all “know” each other from our respective blogs, it was easier to pick out gifts for our fellow petites. My intended recipient is Canadian, so I sent her gift across the border. I won’t reveal who she is, but I’m sure you can find out through Jessy’s list of Secret Santa participants.

After weeks of answering anonymous questions and posting some wish-list items, I was eager to receive my gift.

When the Secret Santa package appeared on my doorstep, I was surprised that it didn’t have any postage on it. I knew then that it had to be a local blogger, but I wasn’t exactly sure who.

I opened the bag and found a handwritten card by my Secret Santa. The handwriting is so neat and tidy, it puts mine to shame!

The first item I pulled from the bag was the Starbucks Cocoa Trio. She must have read my mind because I just ran out of hot chocolate the week before and I was thinking of getting a new carton. So now, I have three flavors of hot cocoa to quench my thirst.

Next, I found several sample size beauty products and a necklace from the LOFT. There was a Decleor eye makeup remover gel and an Origins skin tone correcting serum. I’m sure I’ll get a lot of use from these two items!

Since I’m obsessed with statement pieces and I love purple, the necklace from LOFT is a great addition to my collection.

The remaining two beauty samples were a Clinique 7-day scrub cream and a Shiseido Perfect Mascara.

If you can see those gray foam pieces in the photo, they’re two foot petals that I requested in my wish-list. I wear heels a lot and the balls of my feet usually get sore, so these foot petals increase the cushion in the shoe so all day, I’ll stay comfortable on my feet.

Here’s the entire package that I received from my Secret Santa. I’m sure you’re all wondering who is this mysterious petite blogger that sent me such a thoughtful present.

It was Liane from PetiteXXS!

Please visit all the petite participants to see what they received!

1. Kelly of Alterations Needed
2. Elaine of Curls and Pearls
3. Kileen of Cute and Little
4. Jean of Extra Petite
5. Elle of Fast Food and Fast Fashion
6. Jen Frm Head to Toe
7. Sydney of PetiteLG
8. Liane of PetiteXXS
9. Annie of Really Petite
10. Cynthia of Shorty Stories
11. Erin of The Life of Ann James
12. Jessy of The Little Dust Princess

• Curls and Pearls December 30, 2010, 6:20 pm

What a gorgeous necklace. Can’t wait to see what it looks like on you! And that cocoa trio looks so yummy…I hope I’m not too late to pick some up for myself.

• admin December 30, 2010, 11:58 pm

I think they might still have some at Starbucks! =)

• The Little Dust Princess December 30, 2010, 6:32 pm

Wow! I can’t believe you received it right at your doorstep from Liane herself! She is quite brilliant and saved on the postage. ; )! haha Her writing is so neat..I’m envious.

Hmm, I wonder who you got, Jess. : )

xx The Little Dust Princess

• Nelah December 30, 2010, 7:29 pm

The necklace is so pretty. Love all the goodies.

• PetiteLittleGirl December 30, 2010, 7:32 pm

What a gorgeous necklace. It’s so cool that she dropped your gifts right at your doorstep. Her hand writting is so neat and nice. It’s a neat experience that you get to know somebody that living in the same area through blogger :) Happy Holidays, Jess

• Elle December 31, 2010, 1:02 am

Love everything you received, that necklace is nothing short of gorgeous! Liane is so thoughtful! :)

• Cee December 31, 2010, 8:07 am

The necklace is absolutely gorgeous! I don’t think I’ve quite seen that shade of blue before. Happy 2011, Jess!

• admin December 31, 2010, 1:03 pm

@The Little Dust Princess: I know, postage was an afterthought for me, but it was so worth it! =)

@Nelah: Thanks, I agree, the necklace is very stunning!

@PetiteLittle Girl: It’s good to know more bloggers and meeting them in person is way more fun!

@Elle: Liane created the perfect Secret Santa package, it was so well-put together!

@Cee: The necklace is more purple in real life but the blue-ish bits make it so bold. =)

• SewPetiteGal December 31, 2010, 1:41 pm

What sweet and thoughtful gifts! Looking forward to seeing you rock the necklace :)

• Kileen January 1, 2011, 9:27 am

wow, Liane hand-delivered her gift to you! how crafty! i love the LOFT necklace and the purple is absolutely gorgeous! can’t wait to see it in your outfits!

• Ping January 1, 2011, 7:02 pm

happy new year jess! i keep forgetting that you are in the bay area now! its a shamed that i missed the meet up! hopefully we can plan another one sometime soon.

• really petite January 2, 2011, 9:56 am

great gifts- love the necklace too! :)

• PetiteXXS January 12, 2011, 8:09 pm

I’m so glad you like it! I had fun putting it together :)

• admin January 13, 2011, 6:56 pm

@SewPetiteGal: My mind is already thinking of ways to wear the necklace, I know it’ll be a new fave! =)

@Kileen: The necklace is awesome and I’m excited to wear it!

@Ping: We should plan another hangout some time! =)

@Really Petite: Thanks, the present was so considerate!

@PetiteXXS: Thanks so much for the gift! I really appreciate the time and effort you put to assemble and deliver it! =)