Microsoft Office 2020: Free Download, Product Key, Professional Plus – Microsoft Office 2013 Final build is available for free download. Before buying the original pack of Microsoft Pro version you can try 60 Days trial.
Microsoft office, which very first appeared in the world of computers on 19th November 1990, skyrocketed Microsoft’s sales like anything on this planet. Being it so important, Bill Gates and his team also didn’t let the show go down. Microsoft keeps getting updates with the passage of time, with other extremely useful and assisting features. Following that, though officially, no authentic details are available regarding Microsoft Office 2020: Free Download, Product Key, Professional Plus. But, we on ALLTECHBUZZ Media will keep you updated about the same as soon as Microsft reveals anything related to Microsoft Office 2020 (or other versions that are yet to be launched).
Microsoft is officially offering the trial version of MS Office 2013 Professional Plus. Downloaded software is the same as what you will get in a paid/retail package. So, it is the full version with all the features and you don’t miss out feature which is available in a paid package.
Steps to Download Microsoft Office Professional 2013:
- Login to your Account(Outlook or Hotmail or Windows Live)
- Then go to Microsoft Office 2013 Download Page(Click Here).
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click GET STARTED NOW button.
- Now you will be redirected to a page where you have to fill a form(where most of the details will be filled previously) and you have to select the version which you want to download(Either 32-Bit or 64-Bit). You also need to choose your role in your primary role in your company or organisation(Choose other if you don’t want to specify anything).
- Now you will be redirected to a page where you get a unique product key.
- Copy the key to clipboard and then choose your language and hit the DOWNLOAD button.
- Now an ISO image will start downloading to your PC.
- Microsoft Office 2013 is not compatible with Windows XP and Vista.
- Your PC must be either Windows 8 or windows 7 to experience office 2013.
In a Nutshell:
- To download office 2013 login into your outlook/hotmail/live account and go to this page.
- Scroll down to bottom and hit get started now.
- Then select your version and continue.
- After that, you will be redirected to Product key page.
- Copy the product key and hit download. Your download will begin.